If you have questions or run into technical issues that you aren't able to resolve by searching our Help Center, you can always contact our support team for help.
Support is available from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM EDT (excluding holidays and weekends).
In this article, you'll learn how to contact our support team and help them to handle your inquiry as quickly and efficiently as possible.
For more information about the resources available to you, see About BIM Track Support.
Things to know
Here are some important things to know before you contact us.
- To use the BIM Track platform, your system must meet the minimum requirements listed here.
- The use of an up-to-date browser is strongly recommended.
- Support is limited to BIM Track products and features.
Contact our team
If our Help Center doesn’t provide the answers you need, you can contact us using one of the following methods.
Live chat (recommended for faster response time)
- Click the blue chat icon displayed on the bottom-right corner of any page within the BIM Track web platform and on the Help Center to open the web widget. The widget can also be opened by clicking the gray Live Chat button located in the top-right corner on the Help Center.
From the add-ins, in the ribbon, click the BIM Track tab > Help to access the Help Center, then click the blue chat icon.
- Our web widget opens, which helps find the Help Center articles you need quickly. If you are on the Help Center, you can also use the search bar or browse our categories. The Troubleshooting category describes the most common issues you may encounter while using BIM Track, along with resolution steps.
- If you still can’t find what you are looking for, click the Live chat button.
- Describe the nature of your inquiry including as much detail as possible.
- Click Start chat. Our agents will get back to you as soon as they can.
You can also submit a support request by filling out this form. Your request will automatically be routed to our agents for resolution.
If you wish to contact us by email, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for contacting us
The more details you include about your inquiry, the better we can answer it. Here are some tips to keep in mind when contacting us.
- In a hurry? Prioritize live chat over other methods.
- Want a quicker resolution? Provide contextual information: what are the symptoms? Are you getting an error? Where are you? (Web platform, add-in(s), third-party software, hub, project) What BIM Track version have you installed? What operating system and browser are you using?
- Can replicate the issue? Share the steps and if possible the model so we can reproduce it quickly and expedite the escalation process. Specify whether the issue occurs with more than one client or on other computers, and whether it is constant or sporadic.
- Mind taking a screenshot? Add screenshots or files that can help us see what you're seeing or trying to achieve.
Found a bug? If you need to report a bug, then please start the conversation with "I think I have found a bug" to help maintain visibility for our team.
You can also submit a suggestion for improvement or a new feature to improve our products here. To stay informed of what's new in BIM Track, click the Follow button at the top-right corner of the current year release notes.
After you contact our team
After contacting us, you can expect a return within the next business day. However, most requests are handled in a shorter time frame.
To find responses to your previous conversation, you can search your email inbox for messages from email@example.com. To follow up a conversation, simply reply to the message.
Help us improve our documentation
If the Help Center doesn’t provide the information you need, or if you discover incorrect or misleading information, or if an image is obsolete or inaccurate, you can let us know by scrolling down to the bottom of the article and click No, then Send feedback.