Following a recent release, you must download an update for the BIM Track PDF printer when using the latest version of the Revit add-in.
The previous version must be uninstalled manually before downloading the update.
To download the PDF printer update, proceed as follows.
- In Revit, in the Publish to BIM Track dialog box, in the Publish PDF Sheets portion, if you see a message indicating that an update is available, close Revit.
- Manually uninstall the previous version of the PDF printer.
- On your computer, click Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
- Search for 'BIM Track PDF Printer'.
- Select the item and uninstall it.
- In Revit, in the Publish to BIM Track dialog box, in the Publish PDF Sheets portion, click Download.
- Follow the steps given by the installation wizard.
- Once the installation is completed, click Check again.