BIMoffice integration with BIM Track allows you to centralize all your issue-related communication across projects and platforms, and stay informed in BIMoffice of everything that happens on BIM Track. Set up your entire project on BIMoffice and publish it to BIM Track. Everything can be modified and will be automatically synchronized in BIMoffice as on BIM Track.
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect to BIM Track.
Things to know
Here are some important points before you get started.
- You can download BIMoffice 8 from the Abvent website here. The BIM Track plugin is integrated in BIMoffice 8.
If you have BIMoffice 6 or earlier, before installing BIMoffice 8, please optimize your data.
- You'll need an API access token to synchronize with BIM Track (see Generate an API Access Token).
- An overview of the main features can be found here.
Connect to BIM Track
To connect to BIM Track, follow these steps.
- Log into BIMoffice.
- In the ribbon, click the BIMoffice 8 Client tab > Préférences....
- In the window that opens, select BIM Track and click Modifier.
- Then, under Authentification, click Se connecter.... This will prompt you to log into your BIM Track account.
- When the connection has been established, select your hub.
- Define your Synchronisation settings and Préférences.
- Click Enregistrer.
If you require technical support, please contact Abvent support here.