BIMoffice integration with Newforma Konekt allows you to centralize all your issue-related communication across projects and platforms, and stay informed in BIMoffice of everything that happens on Newforma Konekt. Set up your entire project on BIMoffice and publish it to Newforma Konekt. Everything can be modified and will be automatically synchronized in BIMoffice as on Newforma Konekt.
In this article, you’ll learn how to connect to Newforma Konekt.
Things to know
Here are some important points before you get started.
You can download BIMoffice 8 from the Abvent website here. The Newforma Konekt plugin is integrated in BIMoffice 8.
If you have BIMoffice 6 or earlier, before installing BIMoffice 8, please optimize your data.
- You'll need an API access token to synchronize with Newforma Konekt (see Generate an API Access Token).
- An overview of the main features can be found here.
Connect to Newforma Konekt
To connect to Newforma Konekt, follow these steps.
- Log into BIMoffice.
- In the ribbon, click the BIMoffice 8 Client tab > Préférences....
- In the window that opens, select Newforma Konekt and click Modifier.
- Then, under Authentification, click Se connecter.... This will prompt you to log into your Newforma Konekt account.
- When the connection has been established, select your hub.
- Define your Synchronisation settings and Préférences.
- Click Enregistrer.
If you require technical support, please contact Abvent support here.