The project kickoff meeting was the first stage of implementing BIM Track. In this meeting, your assigned Customer Success Manager (CSM) has walked you through the proposed workflow and presented the onboarding process.
After your kickoff call, your CSM will send you an invitation for the validation session in 1 month.
- Register and attend the Project Launch & Setup live training session to learn how to set up your first project.
- Target Audience: Project Admins & Project Owners
- Video: Project Launch & Setup
- If you have not already done, create your account and create a hub.
- Edit your profile and choose your notification settings.
- Set up your project and invite users in the hub/project and assign roles. To help you, watch this 13-minute project administrator video.
- Register and attend the Issue Coordination live training session.
- Target Audience: BIM Coordinators and Coordination Leads
- Video: Issue Coordination
- Register and attend the Issue Overview live training session.
- Target Audience: Architects, Engineers, Subcontractors, Modelers, Designers, External stakeholders
- Video: Issue Overview
- Register and attend the Web Viewer live training session.
- Target Audience: Project Managers, Site team, Clients/Representatives
- Video: Web Viewer
- Begin creating, retrieving and editing issues. Gather common questions among project stakeholders to be addressed in the workflow validation session.
- If you are the person responsible for documenting the processes, you can start planning the implementation in your BIM Execution Plan (provided by our team in the project launch handout).
The next meeting is scheduled to be in 1 month from the kick-off call and is designed to verify that all project stakeholders (internal and external) have attended the available live training sessions, answer more in-depth technical questions, and validate the project team’s established workflow.
Here are some resources to help you get started with BIM Track.
- Learn more About BIM Track Support Resources.
- Check out the Getting Started section of our Help Center.
- Discover our blog posts BIM Track: The basics and Your top 10 burning questions about BIM Track, answered.
- Download and install add-ins for your BIM software program and visit our Help Center for information on Add-ins Features.
- Read our Help Center article on Setting up Revit Shared Coordinates.
For more information, such as handouts for other plugins/integrations you intend to use (Solibri, AutoCAD, Tekla, ArchiCAD etc.), please contact your CSM.