The goal of this follow-up session was to examine the health of your account. You and your Customer Success Manager (CSM) assessed whether the implementation was a success, whether goals and expectations were met, whether previous challenges were overcome, whether there are new challenges in the workflow, and finally if there is a need for more training.
- If needed, your CSM will book a Q&A session to review your workflow and answer your questions.
- Monitor user activity and involvement on the Project Dashboard.
- Incorporate any new workflow practices into your BIM execution plan.
- New users can also register for our ongoing live training sessions and watch our training videos.
The next deployment follow-up is scheduled to be in 4 months from now. In the meantime, you can take advantage of our Care+ personalized trainings and additional services.
|Care+ services||Additional services|
|Private training sessions||Power BI customization|
|BIM Track project templates||Personalized training content|
|Additional workflow Q&A sessions||Support for API integrations|
- Read case studies detailing how BIM Track was used on projects all over the world.
- Learn more about our features and add-ins, and consult our troubleshooting articles, video tutorials, and release notes. Our customer success team also offers webinars on a monthly basis.
- Get in touch with us here about our API and how to connect it with your tools.
- Take our how efficient is your BIM coordination process quiz to see if there are any parts of your BIM coordination process that could be streamlined.
If you have questions or run into technical issues while using BIM Track, you can always consult our self-service resources or contact our support team. Learn more About BIM Track Support Resources.