The validation session was the second stage of implementing BIM Track. This session was designed to verify that you and your team have attended the training and gather feedback so that your Customer Success Manager (CSM) can ensure the established goals/success criteria with implementing BIM Track have been met.
After your validation call, your CSM will send you an invitation for check-in meetings in 4 and 8 months.
- If not already done, attend our live training sessions.
- Validate best practices for the project team.
- Validate coordination meeting filters, reports and metrics.
- Fully incorporate BIM Track into your BIM Execution Plan and workflow.
The next meeting is scheduled to be in 4 months from now and is designed to verify the successful implementation of BIM Track. If needed, your CSM will book a Q&A session to review your workflow and answer your questions.
Here are some resources to help you set up your project.
- Check out the Getting Started section of our Help Center.
- We recommend reading Best Practices for Implementing a BIM Track Project.
- Watch our training videos or our webinar on Project Launch Essentials and Mastering Metrics & Reports.
- Discover our blog posts Common sense coordination: The Matrix and Tracking what’s important.
If you have questions or run into technical issues while using BIM Track, you can always consult our self-service resources or contact our support team. Learn more About BIM Track Support Resources.