The goal of this follow-up session was to examine the health of your account. You and your Customer Success Manager (CSM) assessed whether the implementation was a success, goals and expectations were met, previous challenges were overcome, if there are any new challenges in the workflow, and finally, if there is a need for more training.
- If needed, your CSM will book a Q&A session to review your workflow and answer your questions.
- New users can also register for our ongoing live training sessions and watch our training videos.
- As your business grows, you may need to add more users, or access more features. You can upgrade your plan at any time from the web platform. Learn more about BIM Track plans.
The next deployment follow-up is scheduled to be in 6 months from now. In the meantime, if you start new projects and onboard new users, please let us know so we can help you with the implementation.
The following services are also available.
|Care+ services||Additional services|
|Private training sessions||Power BI customization|
|BIM Track project templates||Personalized training content|
|Additional workflow Q&A sessions||Support for API integrations|
- Watch webinars about better BIM coordination workflows. We recommend watching our customer success webinar on Scaling a growing BIM Track hub and Archiving your Completed BIM Track Project.
- Check out our best practice guide to optimizing your BIM coordination workflow.
If you have questions or run into technical issues while using BIM Track, you can always consult our self-service resources or contact our support team. Learn more About BIM Track Support Resources.