Use Newforma Konekt’s mobile app to quickly create an issue while you are on-site.
You can use the mobile app with or without an Internet connection. However, an Internet connection is required to sync issues created in offline mode with the Newforma Konekt web platform.
- If not already done, download the Newforma Konekt app on your mobile device.
- Open the app on your device and then select the desired method to sign in. The app will display in English or French, depending on the system language you set in your device.
- Then, select a hub and a project.
- From the issue list, tap the + button at the bottom of the screen.
- In the menu that opens, tap the icon on the left to access the creation form, the icon in the middle to make a voice recording, or the icon on the right to take a picture with your device.
Voice recording is not available on Android while offline. Voice recording is possible in all languages, depending on the system language you set in your device.
- In the Create issue form, enter a title and fill out any other relevant fields. You can also take or add as many pictures as you like.
- If you add teams in the Team Involved field, you can set the Visibility field to Access restricted to author, assignee, team and notify.
- When you are done, tap Publish issue to publish it now, or Save as draft to save it locally on your device and publish it later. Draft issues will be located under the "Drafts" tab. Your issue will appear at the top of the corresponding list.
After you publish your issue, you can edit it (see Edit an Issue).
If you are working in offline mode, the issue will be synced once you have an Internet connection. You can then download it to your device for offline viewing (see Sync and Download Issues). Any unsynced issues can be found under the "Unsynced" tab.