Use BIM Track’s mobile app to quickly create an issue while you are on-site.
Currently, you can only use the mobile app while you are online.
- If not already done, download the BIM Track app on your mobile device.
- Open the app on your device and then select the desired method to sign in. The app will display in English or French, depending on the system language you set in your device.
- Then, select a hub and a project.
- From the issue list, tap the (+) icon at the bottom of the screen.
- In the menu that opens, tap the icon on the left to access the creation form, or the icon on the right to take a picture with your device.
- In the Create issue form, enter a title and fill out any other relevant fields. You can also take or add as many pictures as you like.
- If you add teams in the Team Involved field, set the Visibility field to Access restricted to author, assignee, team and notify.
- When you are done, tap Publish issue. Your issue will appear at the top of the issues list.
After you publish your issue, you can edit it to update information, write comments and add attachments (see Edit an Issue).