You can edit an issue to update information, write comments, and add attachments.
Currently, you can only use the mobile app while you are online.
- If not already done, download the BIM Track app on your mobile device.
- Open the app on your device and then select the desired method to sign in. The application will display in English or French, depending on the system language you set in your device.
- Then, select a hub and a project.
- From the issue list, find the question you want to edit.
You can use the filter and sort options to find your question more easily.
- Tap the issue to edit it.
- To comment on, replace or delete a viewpoint, tap the comment and select the desired option. If the issue has multiple viewpoints, you can also change the main viewpoint.
- To edit an attribute, tap the attribute. When you are done, tap Save.
- To write or reply to a comment, tap the Comments tab. You can take or select a picture to attach to the comment.
- To add an attachment, tap the Attachments tab and then tap Add Attachment. You can take a picture or select a picture or file.