You can edit an active issue to update information, write comments, and add attachments.
An Internet connection is required to edit an active issue. To edit an unsynced issue in offline mode, check out this article. You can also edit an issue that has been previously downloaded to your mobile device.
- If not already done, download the Newforma Konekt app on your mobile device.
- Open the app on your device and then select the desired method to sign in. The application will display in English or French, depending on the system language you set in your device.
- Then, select a hub and a project.
- Tap the icon at the bottom of the screen to access the issue list.
- From the active issue list, find the issue you want to edit.
You can use the filter and sort options to find your issue more easily.
- Tap the issue to edit it.
- To comment on, replace or delete a viewpoint, tap the viewpoint and select the desired option. If the issue has multiple viewpoints, you can also change the main viewpoint.
- To edit an attribute, tap the attribute. When you are done, tap Save.
- To write or reply to a comment, tap the Comments tab. You can take or select a picture to attach to the comment and even mention a colleague or team (@mention).
- To add an attachment, tap the Attachments tab and then tap Add Attachment. You can take a picture or select a picture or file.
If for any reason you want to archive the issue, slide it to the left and tap the red icon. You can also archive multiple issues by selecting them and taping the bin icon at the bottom of the list.