Verifi3D integration with BIM Track allows you to publish issues raised during model checking to BIM Track. Issues can then be located directly in authoring platforms like Navisworks, Revit, Tekla, AutoCAD, or Archicad for quick resolution.
This article offers an overview of how to create issues between in Verifi3D.
Related: BIM Track and Verifi3D® integration: track issues from model checking through to resolution and Verifi3D and BIM Track: Efficient Model Coordination
Things to know
Here are some important points before you get started.
- Available issue attributes include : Title, Description, Assigned to, Due date, Priority, Topic Status, and Topic Type.
- Issue location coordinates appear when you hover over the viewpoint.
- An overview of the main features can be found here.
Issue creation overview
Below is a general overview of how to create an issue using Verifi3D’s BCF issue creator. For more information, watch this short video.
- Log in to Verifi3D.
- Go to one of your project and open a model.
- Run some automated checks (see The importance of Checks).
- In the main menu, select Issues.
- In the Issues menu, select BIMTrack as the provider and click BIMTRACK.
- Then, select a project from the dropdown to sync your issues with.
- Once you have selected a project, you can create an issue by clicking the + button.
- Enter a title and fill out any other relevant fields.
- Optionally, you can also add screenshots.
- When you are satisfied with your issue, click the ... icon > Sync issue with BIMTrack to publish the issue to BIM Track or Download BCF file to export the issue as a .bcfzip file.
If you require technical support, please contact Verifi3D support here.