Avvir integration with BIM Track allows you to push issues created during deviation analysis to BIM Track. You can then resolve issues in various authoring platforms like Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Tekla Structures, and more.
Things to know
- You need an Avvir account, as well as a BIM Track account before you can use the integration.
- Available issue attributes include : Title, Description, Status, Type, Assignee, Notify, Priority, Zone, and Due Date.
- An overview of the main features can be found here.
Issue creation overview
- Upload your model to Avvir Portal.
- In the Viewer, open the Filter Bar, Inspection Selector, and Element Inspector.
- In the Inspection Selector, make sure the Inspection Mode is set to Basic BIM, Avvir Inspect, or Avvir Progress. You can also enable the View Point Cloud option.
- Select an element in the model.
- In the Element Inspector, select the element status and then click the Push to BIM Track button. When using the Avvir Inspect mode, you can also click the three dots > Push to BIM Track from the Inspection Selector.
- Sign in to your BIM Track account to authorize Avvir to access BIM Track.
- Back in Avvir, in the Create Issue in BIM Track dialog box, select your BIM Track hub and project.
- Enter a name for your issue and fill out any other relevant fields.
- When you are done, click Create Issue in BIM Track.
After you create the issue, in the Element Inspector, you can click the View in BIM Track button to view the issue in BIM Track's web platform.
If you require technical support, please contact Avvir support here.