Avvir integration with Newforma Konekt allows you to push issues created during deviation analysis to Newforma Konekt. You can then resolve issues in various authoring platforms like Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Tekla Structures, and more.
Things to know
- You need an Avvir account, as well as a Newforma Konekt account before you can use the integration.
- Available issue attributes include : Title, Description, Status, Type, Assignee, Notify, Priority, Zone, and Due Date.
- An overview of the main features can be found here.
Issue creation overview
- Upload your model to Avvir Portal.
- In the Viewer, open the Filter Bar, Inspection Selector, and Element Inspector.
- In the Inspection Selector, make sure the Inspection Mode is set to Basic BIM, Avvir Inspect, or Avvir Progress. You can also enable the View Point Cloud option.
- Select an element in the model.
- In the Element Inspector, select the element status and then click the Push to Newforma Konekt button. When using the Avvir Inspect mode, you can also click the three dots > Push to Newforma Konekt from the Inspection Selector.
- Sign in to your Newforma Konekt account to authorize Avvir to access Newforma Konekt.
- Back in Avvir, in the Create Issue in Newforma Konekt dialog box, select your Newforma Konekt hub and project.
- Enter a name for your issue and fill out any other relevant fields.
- When you are done, click Create Issue in Newforma Konekt.
After you create the issue, in the Element Inspector, you can click the View in Newforma Konekt button to view the issue in Newforma Konekt's web platform.
If you require technical support, please contact Avvir support here.