When you have an Internet connection, your issues created in offline mode are automatically synced with the BIM Track web platform. You can then download them to your mobile device for offline viewing.
In this article, you'll learn how to ensure your issues are synced and downloaded. Use the links below to access the different sections of the article.
- Enable cellular data usage
- Sync issues created in offline mode
- Download active issues for offline viewing
An Internet connection is required to sync and download issues.
Enable cellular data usage
- Open the BIM Track app on you mobile device and then select the desired method to sign in. The application will display in English or French, depending on the system language you set in your device.
- Then, select a hub and a project.
- If you want to use your cellular data for syncing and downloading, go to your user profile at the bottom of the screen and then tap Settings to enable the Allow downloading and synchronization activity using cellular data option.
Sync issues created in offline mode
When you have an Internet connection, your issues created in offline mode are automatically synced. You can also sync issues by taping the cloud icon at the top of the screen and then selecting Synchronize data.
Once synchronization is complete, the issues will appear at the top of the active issue list.
Download active issues for offline viewing
- Tap the icon at the bottom of the screen to access the issue list.
- From the active issue list, press Select at the top right corner just above the first issue on the list, select the issues you want to download by checking the corresponding box(s) on the left of each issue and then tap the cloud icon at the bottom of the screen. You can also download a single issue by sliding it to the left and then taping the gray icon.
- During the download, you can tap the cloud icon at the top of the screen and select Cancel downloading.
- Once the download is complete, a grey icon will appear on the tile of each downloaded issue. You will then be able to view them, comment on them, and add attachments to them in offline mode from the active issue list.
If for any reason you wish to delete the downloaded issues, tap the cloud icon at the top of the screen and then tap Remove issues available offline.