The NextGen Viewer is currently available in beta. We invite all users to provide feedback about the new experience via the Ideas portal.
When you open the NextGen Viewer, you’ll find yourself in the model explorer where you can upload and display IFC model files. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Newforma Konekt, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select Viewer.
If you have not already done so, import your models into the viewer by clicking the Upload button. If needed, you can create folders to organize your models (see Add a Folder). o access the legacy viewer, click Work in the legacy viewer in the header.
Folders created in the legacy viewer will also be found in the NextGen Viewer.
- In the main panel, under the Models tab, hover over each model you want to display and click the toggle button.
- When a model is toggled on, you can expand the model tree to see all the elements and objects of the model. You can also use the search bar to search activated models.
- You can also select elements, view element properties, and use the navigation and clipping tools in the toolbar.