The NextGen Viewer is currently available in beta. We invite all users to provide feedback about the new experience via the Ideas portal.
The sheet explorer provides an easy way to upload and display PDF sheets. To do so, proceed as follows:
- In Newforma Konekt, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select Viewer.
- If you have not already done so, import your sheets into the viewer by clicking the Upload button.
- If necessary, you can create folders in the legacy viewer to organize your sheets (see Add a folder). To access the legacy, click Work in the legacy viewer in the header.
Folders created in the legacy viewer will also be found in the new generation viewer.
- In the main panel, under the Sheets tab, hover over the sheet you want to display and click the toggle button.
It is possible to group sheet versions by project phase to make them easier to find (see Create and Manage File Sets).
- When a sheet is activated, you can use the menu that appears at the bottom to navigate to the previous or next sheet.
- You can also use the search bar to search for activated sheets and the navigation tools available in the toolbar.