The NextGen Viewer is currently available in beta. We invite all users to provide feedback about the new experience via the Ideas portal.
The sheet explorer provides an easy way to display PDF sheets previously added or published to the legacy viewer. To display a sheet, proceed as follows:
- In BIM Track, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select Viewer.
- If you have not already done so, import your sheets into the legacy viewer (see Import a PDF Sheet).
- If necessary, you can create folders to organize your sheets (see Add a folder).
Folders created in the legacy viewer will also be found in the new generation viewer.
- Once done, from the header, click Try the new viewer (BETA). The NextGen Viewer opens in a new browser tab.
- In the main panel, under the Sheets tab, hover over the sheet you want to display and click the toggle button.
It is possible to group sheet versions by project phase to make them easier to find (see Create and Manage File Sets).
- When a sheet is activated, you can use the menu that appears at the bottom to navigate to the previous or next sheet.
- You can also use the navigation tools available in the toolbar.