The NextGen Viewer is currently available in beta. We invite all users to provide feedback about the new experience via the Ideas portal.
The issue list allows you to access all the issues within the project. To edit an existing issue, proceed as follows:
- In BIM Track, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select Viewer.
- From the header, click Try the new viewer (BETA). The NextGen Viewer opens in a new browser tab.
- In the main panel, under the Issues tab, find the issue you want to edit.
You can use the filter and sort function to find your issue more easily. You can also show pinpoints and cameras from the toolbar.
- Hover over the issue and click the … (More options) icon > View details option to open the issue details.
- In the right-side panel, under the Details tab, you can manage viewpoints and edit the issue attributes.
- To edit the issue's attributes, click pencil-shaped icon in the right top corner. Make the desired changes and click the Save button to save your changes.
- To add a comment to the issue, under the Comments tab, write your comment in the comment field. You can also add a viewpoint to your comment.
- To attach files and images to the issue, under the Attachments tab, click Upload file to browse files or drop a file to upload. There is no limit in the file size of the attachment and an unlimited amount of attachment can be added to the same issue.