You can filter and sort the issue list to see the issues that are most important to you without having to manually scroll through the list.
- From the Issues tab in the main panel, click the Filter icon.
- In the Filters dialog, fill out the desired fields or select a quick filter. To clear all filters, click Clear all.
- Click Apply to apply filters or Cancel to close the dialog.
To completely remove filters, click the x next to the Filter icon.
- In the Issues tab, click the Sort icon to open the Sorting dialog. There are a range of options to sort your issues by.
- Select a sort option and direction. You can also click Default to sort issues by Number in descending order.
- Click Apply or Cancel to close the dialog.