When viewing or editing an issue's details, there are many available actions you can take on the viewpoint. To discover those, hover over the viewpoint.
- View in model - Navigate to the exact location of the issue.
- Enlarge - Make the viewpoint bigger.
- Annotate - Edit the viewpoint using the annotation tools to draw shapes, add text and more.
- Comment - Add comments to a viewpoint.
- Set as main viewpoint - Set the viewpoint as the main viewpoint. This is the image that will be displayed in the issue dashboard and the one that will appear in the reports.
- Update from current view - Update the viewpoint from the current view. You can also add viewpoints by clicking on the icon ... (More options) > Viewpoint when you hover over the issue.
- See viewpoint information - This will open a window with the viewpoint source and its XYZ coordinates.
- Delete - Delete the viewpoint.