The NextGen Viewer is currently available in beta. We invite all users to provide feedback about the new experience via the Ideas portal.
You can use the Create Issue option to create an issue from a specific location, or from a camera position or element selection.
- In Newforma Konekt, open the desired project.
- In the main menu, under Project menu, select Viewer.
- In the main panel, display the desired file(s) (see Display Models and Display Sheets).
- Then, click the Issues tab.
- To create an issue from a specific location, click Create Issue and then click on the desired location in your file.
- To create an issue from a camera position, navigate to the location of the issue, click Create Issue and press the Esc key. You can then edit the viewpoint using the annotation tools to draw shapes, add text and more.
- When at least one model is displayed, you can also create an issue from an element selection (see Select Elements).
- In the New Issue form, enter a title and fill out any other relevant fields. You can also add attachments.
- If you add teams in the Team Involved field, you can set the Visibility field to Access restricted to author, assignee, team and notify to the issue's visibility.
- When you are satisfied with your issue, click Publish issue. Your issue will appear at the top of the issue list.
After you publish your issue, you can edit it to update information, annotate the viewpoint, write comments and add attachments (see View/Edit an Issue).