Project creators and admins can mark their projects as completed to remove them from the list of active projects. Closing or archiving issues will not automatically mark a project as completed. You must do this manually.
You can also permanently delete a project to remove it from the hub (see Delete a Project).
- Log in to Newforma Konekt.
- On the Projects page, click the three-dot icon in the upper right corner of your project tile and select the Complete project option.
- In the window that opens, specify the end date for your project.
If an end date is specified in the project settings, it is used for informational purposes only and does not correspond to the actual end date of the project.
- Check all actions to confirm that you have read and understood them.
- Metrics calculations will be ceased.
- All issues will be closed.
- RFIs and submittals will remain in their current state.
- The project will be read-only (despite the user role).
- The project's notifications will no longer be sent.
- Reports and scheduled publish tasks will be stopped.
- Reviewers will be removed from this project.
Completing a project cannot be undone. Once the project is completed, only its creator will be able to edit it. Other users will be able to view it in read mode to access data and print a report.
- Click Complete. A new activity will be added to the project dashboard with a link to the list of issues closed after completion.
You can view a list of all completed projects by selecting the Completed option in the status drop-down menu next to the search bar.
You can also access the project in read mode from the add-ins.