Novorender integration with Newforma Konekt allows you to create issues in Novorender and view them in Newforma Konekt for the whole team to get access. The two-way sync makes it possible to perform a thorough evaluation of decisions when needed.
This article offers an overview of how to create issues in Novorender.
Things to know
Here are some important points before you get started.
- You need a valid Novorender license and access to a Newforma Konekt project.
- Available issue attributes include : Title, Type, Priority, Status, Assigned to, Deadline, and Labels (or Disciplines).
- You must be a Novorender admin to upload files, create scenes and invite users (see Admin functionality). Please note that IFCZIP files are not supported.
Issue creation overview
Below is a general overview of how to create an issue in Novorender. For more information, watch this short video.
- Go to the Viewer scene link that was shared with you.
- In Novorender, click the icon located at the bottom right corner, then click User to log in.
- Once done, click Newforma Konekt to sign in to Newforma Konekt.
- Select your Newforma Konekt project.
- In the Newforma Konekt menu, click Create new issue.
- You can include or exclude the viewpoint.
- Enter a title and fill out any other relevant fields. You can also write comments in the Comments field.
- When you're done, click Create issue. If you click on the 3D view, you'll be taken to the location of the issue. You can also click on the viewpoint to open it.
After you publish your issue, you can add comments, and edit the status and assignee. If you need to edit another field, you can do so in the Newforma Konekt web platform.
If you require technical support, please contact the Novorender team.