Community Getting Started GuideFeatured
Not sure where to post or what you can do in the Community? Start here!
This guide provides information on how things work here, and where best to find what you're looking for. If you have further questions about what should go where, feel free to ask in the comments below.
Community discussion topics
The Community currently consists of the following topics:
- Welcome - In this topic, we provide all the information you need to get started on our Community.
- BIM Track Announcements - This is where we post announcements about important product updates or upcoming events that you may be interested in.
- Beginners Discussion - Here you can discuss anything relating to BIM Track.
- Q&As - These are the topics where you can ask questions or share answers related to BIM Track.
- Tips - These topics are where you can learn and discuss how to get the best out of BIM Track.
Here are a few things to remember before you start posting in the Community:
- Be considerate, respectful and friendly
- Be careful with the words that you choose
- Share what you know
- Ask for help and help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers
- Give enough detail, including screenshots if needed
- Have fun!
Create your first post
To create your first post, you must create an account in our Help Center. If you don't have one yet, don't worry, we'll walk you through the process.
Click the Sign in button at the top right corner of the header.
In the window that opens, look for New to BIM Track? and click Sign up.
Fill out the form and click Sign up. We recommend that you use your BIM Track email address.
After completing sign up, check your email inbox and follow the verification link. You'll be prompted to create a password.
Once you've verified your email address and signed in, you can create a post in the language of your choice by clicking New post in the top right corner of any page.
If for any reason you want to edit your post, you can click the gear icon on the right.
You can also write a comment at the bottom of an existing post.
Tip: Before creating a post, we recommend you run a quick search to see if a similar post has already has been created by another member. 😉
View your profile and activities
Everyone has a profile on the Community. You can edit your profile to add a photo, phone number and anything else you wish to share with other Community members. You also have the option of adding an alias to keep your name private.
You might have realized that all Community posts and topics have a Follow button. By clicking this button on any post or topic, you will receive an email when a new post or a new comment is added. It is also possible to follow another Community member by going to their profile.
To view all of your contributions and subscriptions, click on your profile icon at the top right corner to access your activities.
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments below.
Welcome to the Community!
The BIM Track team ✌
Please sign in to leave a comment.